Top Ten Reasons Why It’s Great To Work at MEA!
1. Local Jobs…a/k/a No Commute! MEA has four offices, located in Eagle River, Palmer, Wasilla and Big Lake.
2. Jobs offered in a variety of fields such as: Skilled Laborers and Craftsman, Clerical, Administrative, Management and Professional positions.
3. Competitive Salaries.
4. Exceptional Benefit Package that includes: Health Insurance, Pension Plans, Holidays and Vacation.
5. Extra perks offered such as: Wellness Programs that include newsletters, wellness library and health fairs, plus company-wide picnics in the summer and an extraordinary employee appreciation party in the winter.
6. Friendly Work Environment with a “Small Town Feel.”
7. Both Union and Non Union positions.
8. Training opportunities within the company.
9. Growth and advancement opportunities, especially as we develop our generation capabilities.
10. Job Satisfaction. The retention at MEA is phenomenal with the average employee tenure of 12 years, of which over 23% of those employees' tenure ranges from 20 to 37 years!
Right: Moira Halbert, Human Resources Administrator